Chocolate chip cookies:
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup m&m's (or substitute 1/2 cup chocolate chips if you don't want the m&ms.)
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- place the butter in the mixer, and mix for a few minutes
- mix in sugars, vanilla, egg.
- mix in flour and baking powder a little at a time until mixed in
- half the mixture and mix in m&m's and chocolate chips into each half.
- place tablespoon of the mixture onto baking sheets.
- bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- transfer to a wire rack and let cool.